Sunday 8 August 2010

Great North Run


Hi All,

I don't like to ask for favours but I am running the Great North Run in September and I would like to raise as much money as possible for "When you Wish Upon a Star". This is a great charity who do an awful lot of good for children in our area who have life threatening or terminal illnesses. I chose to charity as I have a student "Frankie" who has recently undergone a kidney transplant. Frankie and her family have accessed the services of the charity and I know from talking to her Mum that their help has made life that bit easier.

I do Hope that you can support me

Please click on my Just Giving pop up on the side of the blog page to donate!

Regards
Julia x

1 comment:

  1. Run Run as fast as you can Julia.
    Make this your best run ever

    ReplyDelete